Admissions for All New Students
Thank you for your interest in Bethel Lutheran School. Our staff is happy to assist you throughout the inquiry, application, and enrollment process. Please note: at this time, admissions and enrollment are for the summer 2017 and 2017-2018 fall academic year only.
Eligibility for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
- Children applying for the twos & threes program must be at least age 2 by September 1, 2017. Diapers and toilet trained children of this age are allowed in this program.
- Children applying for the three & four year old programs must be of age by September 1, 2017 and fully toilet trained. (Fully toilet trained means that the child recognizes when he/she has to use the restroom, is able to use the toilet, and wash hands.)
- Children turning five between September 2nd and December 1, 2017 are eligible for our Jr. Kindergarten program.
- Children turning five on or before September 1, 2017 are eligible for our Kindergarten program.
Initial Inquiry and Tour
Your tour is a wonderful way to meet our staff and learn about our excellent programs. Tours are scheduled at your convenience by completing the Tour Request on the right. You will receive an application and information folder when you tour.
Submission of the Application for Enrollment and application fee indicates your interest in our school for your child.
Complete the Application for Enrollment (both sides) and return with:
- A non-refundable $200.00 application fee. Please make check payabel to “BLS”
- A copy of your elementary age child’s most recent Report Card and standardized test results
- Any evaluations, reports, and/or testing relative to items checked on the application (including IEP’s).
By completing the application, you authorize Bethel Lutheran School to contact the previously attended school to acquire a teacher recommendation and/or cumulative record.
Student Profile Review
Upon receipt of the above forms and fee, a readiness assessment will be scheduled for your elementary aged child, which will help us make a decision as to whether enrollment is in the best interest for your child, your family, and our school. This readiness assessment also helps us place your child in the appropriate grade level.
At any time during this process, the school administration has the right to deny enrollment to the student keeping the best interest of the student in mind.
Acceptance and Enrollment
You will be notified of your child’s acceptance either by email or mail. If accepted, an enrollment packet will be mailed to you and the submission of a completed enrollment packet, enrollment fee, and tuition deposit secure your child’s place in class.
Bethel Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race or religion in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and other school administered programs.