Bethel Lutheran School proudly announces the 17th Invitational Track Meet!
Calling all athletes! Bethel Lutheran School is hosting its 17th invitational track meet and you are invited to participate. The goal of this meet is to introduce boys and girls to track & field. The meet is open to all runners, jumpers, and throwers of all abilities. Specific details are listed below. To register your athlete, visit our new online registration/payment portal on Active.com by clicking HERE!
Coaches can create a team name and special registration code unique to their school.
- Cost: $25 per participant (no fee for family relay participants)
- Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018 from 9:15 am – 1:00 pm
- Check In: 8:00 – 10:00 am
- Location: Cupertino High School Track & Field (entrance located on Tilson Avenue)
- Ages: 5-14 (K-8th grade) Family Relay: no age requirement
- Concessions: Cash or Credit Card payments accepted
- Awards: 1st – 3rd place ribbons will be mailed to your home school by May 30, 2018
- No individual online registration available after May 9th. All registrations after this date will be done the morning of the event.
Volunteer signs up available April 9, 2018 on the website http://bethells.org/track-meet/
Early registration ends April 20th. T-shirt availability and sizes are not guaranteed for anyone registering after April 20th.
Registration fee changes to $30 on April 21st.