Bethel Lutheran Church & School invites Trunk-or-Treat next Friday, October 23rd from 5:30-8:00pm.
This is a free event, however all families need to RSVP. Those that choose to participate in decorating their trunk and passing out candy must also register. Due to allergies, Bethel will provide all candy that will be distributed. All candy will be nut free and no outside candy will be permitted. To offset the cost of the candy, a suggested donation of $10 would be appreciated but isn’t mandatory.
Participants in Trunk or Treat R.S.V.P. by October 16th; This is a family event, all children must be accompanied by and stay with an adult for the duration of the program
All remaining candy will be donated to Operation Gratitude and then sent to our service men and women stationed overseas.
Non violent, no weapons, or graphic costumes may be worn. Themes are encouraged
- Example, bacon and eggs, princess/prince or favorite cartoon or movie characters
- Trunk or Treat Set Up (Parking Lot)
- Sock Hop & Crafts (Torvend Hall)
- Trunk or Treat (Parking Lot)
- Concessions (Courtyard)
- 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- Cash Only
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers-$3
- Lemonade & Water-$1
- Chips -$1
- Movie, “ It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (Sanctuary)
- Trunk or Treat Clean Up(Parking Lot)
School Contact: Mrs. De Bois-Weber, firstname.lastname@example.org (408) 252-8512