Admissions for All New Students
Thank you for your interest in Bethel Lutheran School. Our staff is happy to assist you throughout the inquiry, application, and enrollment process. We are currently enrolling for summer camps and the fall 2019-2020 school year.
Eligibility for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- Children applying for the twos & threes program must be at least age 2 by November 30, 2019. Diapers, pull ups, and (2 year old) toilet trained children of this age are allowed in this program.
- Children applying for the three & four year old programs must be of age by September 1, 2019 and fully toilet trained. (Fully toilet trained means that the child recognizes when he/she has to use the restroom, is able to use the toilet, and wash hands.)
- Children at surrounding Cupertino elementary schools are eligible for our after school programs.
Initial Inquiry and Tour
Your tour is a wonderful way to meet our staff and learn about our excellent programs. Tours are scheduled at your convenience by completing the Tour Request on the right. You will receive an application and information folder when you tour.
Submission of the Application for Enrollment and application fee indicates your interest in our school for your child.
Complete the Application for Enrollment (both sides) and return with:
- A non-refundable $200.00 application fee. Please make check payable to “BLS”
- Any evaluations, reports, and/or testing relative to items checked on the application (including IEP’s).
By completing the application, you authorize Bethel Lutheran School to contact the previously attended school to acquire a teacher recommendation and/or cumulative record (if applicable).
Acceptance and Enrollment
An enrollment packet will be given to you and the submission of a completed enrollment packet, enrollment fee, and tuition deposit secure your child’s place in class.
Bethel provides a multitude of options to accommodate your families work schedules. We offer the following program timing options:
- Days of the week
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00 am – 1:00 pm (part-time)
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm (3/4-time)
- 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (full-time)
- 7:00 am – 6:00 pm (extended time)
- Add on 7 – 8 am, 1 – 3 pm, or 1-6 pm for T/W/Th *Add on to above programs (not a stand alone option)
- Add on 7 – 8 am for M-F *Add on to above programs (not a stand alone option)
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Monday through Friday only)
Bethel Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race or religion in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, and other school administered programs.