Join us for this church and school family event. All Bethel families, friends and community members are welcome.
Date: Friday, October 23, 2015
Time: 5:30p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Bethel Lutheran Church and School, 10181 Finch Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014 (www.bethells.org)
Details: This is a free event, however all families need to RSVP using the attached form. Those that choose to participate in decorating their trunk and passing out candy must also register. Due to allergies, Bethel will provide all candy that will be distributed. All candy will be nut free and no outside candy will be permitted. To offset the cost of the candy, a suggested donation of $10 would be appreciated but isn’t mandatory.
- Trunk Decorations and Candy Passers R.S.V.P. by October 12th (Click HERE to RSVP)
- Participants in Trunk or Treat R.S.V.P. by October 16th (Click HERE to RSVP)
- Car Decoration Ideas Website Search Words: trunk or treat ideas for decorating car
- This is a family event, all children must be accompanied by and stay with an adult for the duration of the program
Bethel School Families may receive volunteer hours.
All remaining candy will be donated to Operation Gratitude and then sent to our service men and women stationed overseas.
Non violent, no weapons, or graphic costumes may be worn. Themes are encouraged
- Example, bacon and eggs, princess/prince or favorite cartoon or movie characters
- Trunk or Treat Set Up (Parking Lot)
- Sock Hop & Crafts (Torvend Hall)
- Trunk or Treat (Parking Lot)
- Concessions (Courtyard)
- 6:15-7:30 p.m.
- Cash Only
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers -$3
- Lemonade & Water -$1
- Chips -$1
- Movie, “ It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (Sanctuary)
- Trunk or Treat Clean Up (Parking Lot)
Church & Community Contact: Mrs. Laughlin, firstname.lastname@example.org (408) 252-8500
School Contact: Mrs. De Bois-Weber, email@example.com (408) 252-8512